Netping Terms of Service
By using the Netping.com website ("Service") or any Services of Netping, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service"). IF YOU ARE ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT ON BEHALF OF A COMPANY OR OTHER LEGAL ENTITY, YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO BIND SUCH AN ENTITY, ITS AFFILIATES, AND ALL USERS WHO ACCESS OUR SERVICES THROUGH YOUR ACCOUNT TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IN WHICH CASE, THE TERMS "YOU" OR "YOUR" SHALL REFER TO SUCH AN ENTITY, ITS AFFILIATES, AND USERS ASSOCIATED WITH IT. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE SUCH AUTHORITY OR IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MUST NOT ACCEPT THIS AGREEMENT AND MAY NOT USE OUR SERVICES.
If Netping makes material changes to these Terms, we will notify you via email or by posting a notice on our site before the changes become effective. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at https://www.netping.com/terms. Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
- You must be 18 years or older to use this Service.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account password and generated API token. Netping cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all activity that occurs under your account.
- Free accounts may only be registered for personal and non-commercial use.
- One person may not maintain more than one (1) free account, except by prior agreement with Netping support.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction.
Customers may access their Netping account and data via an API (Application Program Interface). Any use of the API, including use of the API through a third-party product that accesses NetPing, is bound by these Terms of Service plus the following specific terms:
- Abuse or excessively frequent requests to Netping via the API may result in the temporary or permanent suspension of your account's access to the API. Netping, in its sole discretion, will determine abuse or excessive usage of the API.
- Netping reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue (temporarily or permanently) your access to the API (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- You expressly understand and agree that Netping shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Netping has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from your use of the API or third-party products that access data via the API.
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
- All paid plans must enter a valid method of payment (i.e. credit or debit card). Free accounts are not required to provide a payment method.
- An upgrade from the free plan to any paid plan will result in immediate billing after the trial period has ended.
- The Service is billed in advance on a monthly or yearly basis and is non-refundable. Account downgrades will be rewarded credits to use for future Netping payments.
- When changing from a monthly billing cycle to a yearly billing cycle, Netping will directly bill your card for a full year.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for the payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties (excluding only Swedish VAT taxes, which are paid by Netping).
- Downgrading your Service may result in a loss of settings, features, or capacity of your Account. Netping does not accept any liability for such losses.
- When downgrading a plan, charges might occur for SMS credits that have already been spent. For example, if you downgrade from a yearly plan to a monthly plan, and you have already spent all the SMS credits (for the entire year), Netping will withdraw the cost of the SMS messages from your awarded credits minus, of course, the SMS messages included in the period up until the day the downgrade was made. Netping charges a price of 0.055 USD per SMS (or equivalent in other currencies).
Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. An email or any other form of manual request to cancel your account is not considered proper cancellation. You can cancel your account at any time under your account settings when logged into the Netping Dashboard.
- All of your settings and content will be deleted from the Service upon cancellation. This information cannot be recovered once your account is cancelled.
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up period, you will not be charged again and your account will be downgraded when your payment plan expires.
- Netping, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content and Settings in your Account.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- Netping reserves the right, at any time, to modify or discontinue (temporarily or permanently) the Service (or any part thereof).
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days of notice from us. Such notice will be clearly communicated to the customers of Netping via email and will be applied only to the next billing cycle.
- Netping shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the Service.
Personal Information & GDPR
- You expressly understand and agree that Netping must and will store some of your personal information on its servers for you to be able to use the Service.
- Mandatory information includes only: (i) your email and (ii) your IP-address. We store your email address so you can login to the Service. We save your IP-address in our web server logs to be able to effectively debug any local web server errors. If this is not acceptable to you, you cannot use the Service.
- Voluntary information that we may collect includes only: the (i) name of a Company Contact, (ii) the Company name, and (iii) the Company Organization number. We only collect this information to print on your receipts.
- We store the above information on our live servers only as long as you are an active customer of Netping. After a six-month period (counting from the day you deleted your account), this information will be deleted from our backups. For bookkeeping purposes, only information that has been printed on receipts is excluded from this rule.
- You expressly understand and agree that Netping might share select information to the following third-party partners. These partners are all Privacy Shield Compliant and securely store your personal data.
- Google. We use the Google Cloud Platform to store our data. All of your Netping information and data will be physically saved on Google’s servers.
- Stripe. If you become a paying customer of Netping, Stripe (our payment partner) will need your email address and payment information.
- Twilio. We send messages through the Twilio platform. Twilio may need your telephone number (for SMS alerts) or email address (for email alerts).
- Support for Netping’s Services is only available for paying customers, in English, via email.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission of Netping.
- At our sole discretion, we may remove Accounts that we determine to be objectionable or violate the Terms of Service.
- You expressly understand and agree that Netping shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages, including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible losses (even if Netping has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the Service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the Service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third-party on the Service; (v) or any other matter relating to the Service.
- The failure of Netping to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of that right or provision. The Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between you and Netping and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Netping (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service). You agree that these Terms of Service and Your use of the Service are governed under Swedish law.